Home Buying in Danville>Question Details

Walter, Home Owner in Emeryville, CA

What are the most desirable condos/townhomes in Danville / San Ramon area? 9005 Alcosta, 394 Ilo Lane, Reflections, etc. $275k max price

Asked by Walter, Emeryville, CA Fri May 27, 2011

Answers

6
I have helped my clients with over 5 of them in the last 6 months. The location is perfect if you are working in the surrounding areas. Walk to shopping, work & gym. The Foothills I feel is better, closer to Davnville & better location to shopping & you can still walk everywhere. They(Reflections) have 1bed/1bath starting at 455sq ft to 2bed/2bath around 900sq ft. I know this market as well as anyone with working in it since I was 16 yrs old & have family in it for over 30 yrs. There are some better out lined areas, meaning they garages instead of car ports & closer to Danville or right on the boarder of it.

If you have any questions let me know. My knowledge speaks volumes.

Zachary Knapp
The KNAPP Team
Realtor, SFR Certified
Direct: (925) 648-5331
Mobile: (925) 389-8920
eFax: (925) 886-6448
Email: zknapp@rockcliff.com
Website: http://www.ZachKnappHomes.com
CA DRE # 01872775
Walter:

Depends what your criteria is for "most desireable". Are you planning to buy and rent it out? Are you planning to downsize and want a place to live in? San Ramon is going to be less expensive than Danville.

Places like Reflections and Copper Ridge usually have stairs in the upper units which deters buyers who are seeking retirement downsizing residences. Those developements are also CONDO CONVERSIONS. What are the rents for developments looking like? Is there pending litigation at the development.

You also need to look and see what is going on with the properties...are there many in foreclosure? Is the resale going to be a problem for buyers wanting financing. (lenders have guidelines).

So basically you need to address what YOUR criteria is when purchasing a property. More importantly work with an agent who knows the market and is experenced.

JANE MYRENGET
HAFA & BPO Certified, CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
Realty World Platinum
DRE#01365619
510.386.2065 cell
925.216.3439 direct
925-264-0440 efax
Short Sale Pro, Relocation, Residential, Commercial, Lots & Land
Web Reference: http://www.salesbyjane.com
Walter:
Interesting question. How do you define "most desirable"? Different clients have different answers to this basic question. As of right now, there are 39 condos / townhouses for sale in San Ramon and Danville with a list price of $275,000 and below. Only one of these is in Danville.

I'd be interested in assisting you with your search and determining which area is most desirable to you.

Please contact me directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 28, 2011
Hi Walter...

An agent I work with has a home available in Twin Creeks that would be perfect.

http://listing-search.com/city/price-reduced-open-house-sund…

I would be happy to connect you!

Brian
Web Reference: http://www.loansquawk.com
Would you like to be put on an automatic MLS search for condo/townhouses in this area? Are you looking to purchase as a primary residence or investor? If investor, you may want to consider the lack of approved FHA condos in our county. Please consult a realtor to assist you through the process.
Suzanne Looker
Alcosta (not the nicest places, but people buy them faster). Reflections aren't selling fast. Ilo has a very high HOA. I have a few other locations with much better places in your price range. If you are interested, please let me know. I keep my eyes on the condos in my area because they are priced so low right now. I am also an agent that focuses on short sales and foreclosures, Certified Distressed Property Expert. I may even have a foreclosure that you would like near downtown Danville.

Derek D. Rodrigues
Certified Distressed Propert Expert
Certified Inestor Agent Specailist
DerekDRodrigues@gmail.com