mcshaffer91, Other/Just Looking in 15147

What are the fees, annually, for 63 Bryan Dr Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 and what do they include?

Asked by mcshaffer91, 15147 Mon Feb 24, 2014

Answers

4
Bill Peiffer’s answer
Good morning. There are no HOA or Condo fees on this property. The annual taxes are 946 per year. The home is currently under contact and due to settle. I would be glad to send you information of similar properties in the area. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 24, 2014
Hello M C Shaffer,
I hope this finds you well. That property is in a community called Midway Estates. There is no HOA in the community so there are no "fees". That home, however, is currently under contract. There is only one more home for sale in there right now. Follow this link to the listing sheet:

http://scaormls.delmls.com/sus/maildoc/mic63kog_1393266963-F…

If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an email.
Virginia Egan, Realtor
The Mike Kogler Team
cell: (302) 228-9878
email: Virginia@LNF.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 24, 2014
This community has no HOA fee and the annual taxes were $946 for 2013. This property is presently under contact and awaiting settlement. If you are interested in receiving other similar listings feel free to contact me directly at 302-381-0997. Good luck with your home search!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 24, 2014
Good morning. There are no HOA or Condo fees on this property. The annual taxes are 946 per year. If you have any other questions or would like to schedule a showing, please feel free to contact me.

Tony Sacco
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 24, 2014