Home Buying in Adobe Wells>Question Details

d.twinkletoes, Home Buyer in Sunnyvale, CA

What are the current space fees in Adobe Wells in Sunnyvale, CA?

Asked by d.twinkletoes, Sunnyvale, CA Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

1
Space rent varies from $900-$1000. There are currently 11 active listings in Adobe Wells, ranging from 60k - 240k. I would be more than happy to send you the active listings and show you any properties you are interested in! I am a full time agent and work for Century 21 M & M Associates Sunnyvale.

You can Email me at Tjackson@c21mm.com

Travis Jackson
Century 21 M & M Associates - Sunnyvale
DRE#01879566 http://www.408RealEstate.com
tjackson@c21mm.com
(408) 316-5954
My apologies; I had thought that message was being emailed to you. Please ignore my posts here, as I just now emailed you my questions/request for a viewing of a specific home. Thanks again!
Flag Sun Sep 13, 2015
Hello!
I am extremely interested in two homes that are located in Adobe Wells, and am interested in viewing them as soon as possible. Could you please let me know when that would be possible? I never answer my phone, so email is best and I check my email very frequently. Thank you so much, and I eagerly await your reply!
Flag Sun Sep 13, 2015