Sk, Home Buyer in Pittsford, NY

What are the current prices?

Asked by Sk, Pittsford, NY Wed Feb 22, 2012

Answers

10
As of 8:44AM on May 17th

Market Analysis Report
Property Type: Single Family Residential Status: Active, Continue to Show-Under Contract Number of Properties: 191

Hi price $1,995,000
Lo Price $114,900
Average Price: $455,095
Median Price: $395,000
Search Criteria
Listing Status Active, Contigent

Town or City Name Pittsford

Now would you like to fine tune your question?
Start by calling Pandora, I think I know where her box went....

Jim
That's a pandors's box. Ask trulia for home prices. I see that everyone wants to direct you to their website to get your business.

If you want a fine tuned price evaluation call an agent of your choice. Be wise in that choice.
While the current prices are less important than what you are looking for ... I have a link that will give you all the stats on what is happening in Pittsford, NY here: http://www.homefinderrochesterny.com/mimarket/zip/14534/. Feel free to sign up and be notified each and every month as we will notify you of any changes to these current stats.

By signing up ... You'll also be afforded use of my state of the art website and be notified daily (if desired) of any changes with regards to new listings as well as create a place to save the properties that you may like.

When you're ready we can meet and talk further about your needs ... A buyer consult is a great first step to see which direction is most beneficial for you and your family's needs.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Michael Walker
Keller Williams Realty - Greater Rochester
585.362.8575
I Just checked market there is 175 houses in 14534, starting at 135k-2M , i am sure we could find something for you! You can contact me any time i will gladly meet you and help you to find your Dream House!

Kristina Birulyte is always there for you
A follow up to your question...
With regard to Beech Hill Crescent (or the Chestnut Hill subdivision) in Pittsford, there is nothing available at this time, however I would be happy to help you search for, locate and purchase a home in that area. Let me know.

Nils
It will depend on you and what you are looking for in your next home. There is a wide variety of homes available with prices to match in the Pittsford area. I look forward to helping you find your next home. Let me know.
Sk,

Thanks for the question.

At the moment there are 160 properties listed in the MLS from $154,900 to $1,000,000; this is not counting any for sale by owner.

If you would like any assistance feel free to contact me.
Keep in mind that prices do vary based on exact location, condition, size, etc.; therefore if looking to buy, consider working with an agent of your own.
What are you looking for? SIze, acreage, age, privacy? There is much to choose from and good deals to be had.