Sylvia, Other/Just Looking in Buena Vista, VA

What are the condo fees at 600 ocean lakes drive va bch?

Asked by Sylvia, Buena Vista, VA Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

6
The MLS is showing the condo fee at $146 and property owners association at $22 for a combined of $168.
Sylvia,
Great choice in a condo. It is very hard to find a home or condo in Virginia Beach for under $100,000 that is not a short sale, but they do show up from time to time.
I would be interested in knowing what type of loan you are getting, because some loan's require the associations to be in a certian renter to owner ratio. Also the condo associations had to get recertified this year and some associations are having a hard time meeting the new requirements.
Contact me and we can discuss what your wanting to do and I can do the leg work to make sure it is the right fit for you.
The total monthly is $168 per month and it covers Clubhouse, Ground Maint, Playgrounds, Pool, Trash Pickup and water, not sure yet if it would cover the master insurance plicy but at this low of a fee, I would say t does not cover insurance.

Contat me at:

Kevin Monette
William E. Wood At The Mall
757-735-2628
monette_55@yahoo.com
Hi Sylvia,
As other Agents have told you, the condo fees are $168/mo and there is a separate POA fee of $22/mo., for a total of $188/mo. which is still not bad for a condo in Va. Beach. It's in a great school district, and close to the Oceanfront. If you'd like, I can set up a tour of the property, for you, and discuss in greater detail the amenities included in the condo/POA fess. You can reach me at 757-705-0822.
Hi Sylvia! The condo fees at 600 Ocean Lakes Drive, which is a very nice condo development, is $146. dollars a month. The location of this property is excellent! This area is located in Ocean Lakes schools area, which are excellent and you are just a few miles from the beach down Sandbridge Road. The shopping in the area is fabulous and choices of restaurants endless! Please let us know how we may assist you further. My cell is 757-469-8746 and our website is http://www.thebeachpros.com.
Good morning Sylvia,
Condo fees are 146 and HOA are 22 for total of fees of 168/mo.

Dale Hirst, REALTOR
Shaffer Real Estate
757.235.9971
Hi Sylvia,

The condos fees for 600 Ocean Lakes Drive total $168.00 monthly per the property listing. The condo fees include water, sewage, trash pickup. clubhouse & pool.

If you would like to see this property - just let me know & I can set up a tour for you!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions or if I can be of any assistance to you ~