Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Nicole Dela…, Home Buyer in Calabasas, CA

What are the best streets to live in Beverly Hills, CA?

Asked by Nicole Dela Cruz, Calabasas, CA Wed Aug 21, 2013

I am very interested in knowing because ill be buying a house in a couple of months. I've read an article before and it says that this celebrity's house is located at "one of the best streets in Beverly Hills" which makes me wonder. Well, there must be a real best streets in BH (very private community), what are those though? I wanna know and I want a list probably? Just name a few.. Thank you so much

Answers

6
Alan Kurpiewski’s answer
Nicole,
Honestly it depends on what you are looking for. Since "best" is a relative term, it is important to understand what exactly you want your new property to be, to give you that best answer. For example, if you are looking to be in the Beverly Hills High district, then some of the "best" streets would not be an option, as the cutoff for the district does not extend into some parts of the hills. Also, if you are looking for a larger lot that is more secluded, you would likely prefer to be up in the hills, which may put you outside the desirable BHHS district. If you have children and plan on having them attend BHHS, then you would need to limit your search to just certain other "best" streets.

That being said, a few popular streets include Mapleton Drive, N Carolwood Dr, Benedict Canyon, Rexford, Mulholland.... really it depends on what you are looking for. If you like, I can provide you more specific information on some of the properties located on these and other desirable streets. Feel free to get in touch with me!

Alan Kurpiewski, REALTOR
CA BRE Lic. 01912043
(619) 35-HOUSE
(619) 354-6873
http://www.homes4schools.com
homes4schools@gmail.com
The very private streets in Beverly Hills are actually not in Beverly Hills at all. They are in The Hills above Beverly Hills, which is called BHPO, or Beverly Hills Post Office. You still get a 90210 address, but the services are the City of L.A. If you're looking at the most desirable streets IN Beverly Hills, they would be the streets above Santa Monica, below Sunset and east of Wilshire, west of Doheny.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
Copley, Greenway, Whittier, N Alpine, Doheny Rd, Trousdale Pl.
any were in flats are good palm drive and Roxbury, Rexford drive, Alpine Beverly drive.
Summit circle and Carolyn drive
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Nicole,
I'd be happy to discuss this. There are not many undesirable streets in Beverly Hills. It depends on where you want to be. In the upper/lower flats. North/south of sunset, upper/lower Beverly Hills Post Office.. Please contact me directly, no obligation.
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
(310) 600-4240
Great to hear you will be buying! A real estate agent will be able to tell you all you want to know about the area.

If you are looking to get pre-approved for a purchase loan, I can certainly help you out. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer