Home Buying in Watertown>Question Details

Mark, Home Buyer in Watertown, MA

What are the best options in Watertown for young senior citizens looking to relocate not wanting a single family home?

Asked by Mark, Watertown, MA Mon Jul 29, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Mark, there are a few nice options for seniors in the area. Having received the Community Spirit Award in Watertown and being a local resident, I'm more than happy to share the info. With you along with some free, fun programs that are available to you. Please feel free to contact me.
I've relocated a couple recently (60s) into the Repton place condos and they are enjoying the association itself along with amenities and also the proximity to Charles River (and the walk/bikeway), 3 super markets, and other shops and a couple of restaurants. Happy to discuss this and other options with you if you'd like. I'm a buyers agent.
617-340-3986
There are numerous condominiums throughout the town that offer convenience and access to restaurants, banks and public transportation. If some of your interests include walking/biking along the Charles River, there are buildings within close proximity of the bike path. There are some buildings located near Watertown Square that offer you convenient access to the bike path but have the added benefit of being near the public library and numerous restaurants. The east end of town would give you quicker access to the Harvard Square bus and the Watertown Center for the Arts. There is a complex @ 164 Galen Street (1 block from my office) that gives you immediate access to the Mass Pike, the Downtown Xpress bus, and the bus to Kenmore Square in case you are a Red Sox fan.

These buildings offer different amenities, square footage and price points but we have a lot to choose from. Best of luck with your search and let us know if we can help you. 617-923-8355
Please contact me to discuss. I handle Watertown, and surrounding suburbs.
I would contact Hans Brings. He is the top broker in the area and he will be able to help you with what your best alternatives would be.

HANS BRINGS
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
hans@hansbrings.com
Cell:617-968-0022
781-891-9993