Home Buying in Miami Beach>Question Details

Truman_1948@…, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

What are the best nieghborhoods for families to live in Miami, FL?

Asked by Truman_1948@yaoo.com, Miami Beach, FL Fri Jun 15, 2012

Answers

11
Stephanie Leon PA 786-574-3928’s answer
Miami is a greatl place for families with lots to do. and tons of outdoor fun in the sun to keep children busy and happy.

I recommend Miami Lakes as it is a close nity community and just a short drive (20mins or less) to South Beach, North Beach, Broward and South Dade. It is a quite and hidden gem inside a big city..

If you are looking to work with an agent feel free to contact me.

Good Luck...
Hi Truman,
I saw your 2 questons here regarding neighborhoods. This is a very broad question because Miami is such a lage metropolitan are. You would have to narrow it done to several things such as your lifestyle, (beach or city), price range, schools, etc. You will get answers here from all neighborhoods with differents pluses.
Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Miami Shores, Pinecrest, North Miami Beach, and even Hollywood.

It is really best to narrow it down or speak to a local real estate professional to see where the best place will be for you and your family.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 15, 2012
Hello, it just all depends on what you are seeking in a great neighborhood, restauraunts, shopping, schools etc. There are a host of communities to choose from whether it is Dade,Broward or Palm Beach County. I can be reached at the number below. I look forward to working with you to close your next real estate transaction.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Miami is a wonderful place for families with lots of outdoor activities to keep children occupied. We recommend, Surfside, Morningside, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and the Venetian Islands. To search these neighborhoods, visit our site, and contact us! Best of Luck,
There are some excellent neighborhoods for families in Miami, we recommend you use our comprehensive map guide that lists schools and home prices in certain neighborhoods. Contact us if you have questions!
The buyer is the one to make the decision, I can't determine the best places for you . If you need further assistance.send me an email olsfla@hotmail.com
There are many good locations for families in Miami.
If you would like to live in a house vs a condo, Coral Gables is a great area for families.
Let me know if you would like me to send you some listings for you to look at.

Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
Engel & Voelkers/Miami
1200 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
Fax: 305-443-2226
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
It all depends on what you are looking for....suburban living with good schools? Downtown, chic, loft style living, South Beach??? I am more than happy to discuss the South Florida landscape with you. Feel free to contact me directly at (954) 907-4450.

Lainie
The choice is your it depends of how close you want to be from schools, or if you want to live in Miami Beach or in the city. fpr further assistance call me at 305-794-8435 or send me an email olsfla@hotmail.com
Hi Truman I live in Surfside , and I think it is a fantastic neighborhoods :)
All areas in Miami are ideal for families. There are many culturaly rich areas and the weather is of course, the best! It will depend on you and what type of property you are looking for. Hope that I can help you find your dream home.