Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

Jovan Hackley, Real Estate Pro in 94105

What are the best neighborhoods search if I am looking for single family homes around 2000 sq ft in Madison near major highways?

Asked by Jovan Hackley, 94105 Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

2
Fiona Tustian’s answer
Jovan,
The main (not major) highways in Madison are Rt. 29 and Rt. 15. Rt. 64 in Charlottesville would be the only East to West Highway. So in recommending homes It would depend on the area you need to be in. Rt. 3 from Culpeper to Fredricksburg is a fast road and there are many homes for sale about 1/2 way between the towns. There are some great new homes being built in Greene, just south of Madison as well which you might want to consider if you are interested in new construction, as well as developments close to 64 in Zions Cross Roads, Louisa. Please get back with more detailed requirements and I hope you find the perfect home! Thanks, Fiona Tustian, Roy Wheeler Realty
858 Sandy Creek Drive, Brightwood, VA (Madison County)
Nice Sub-division. 1 mile off Rt. 29.