Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Benjamin Car…, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV

What are the best investment properties in Las Vegas? Where can I get the highest ROI?

Asked by Benjamin Carrison, Las Vegas, NV Mon Mar 28, 2011

I plan on writing a few offers today on some investment properties in Las Vegas. Looking to get the highest return possible on some rental units.

Answers

4
Benjamin one of my favorite scenarios for investment buyers are single family homes priced in the 80,000 to 100,000 price range. The area between the 15 and the 95 in the north are easy to find with this home criteria. These typically rent for 900 to 1000 easy here and if you keep the taxes under 1200 and hoa under 50 per month, you will see a 13% return on your investment. We just set up this custom calculator that estimates your ROI on our website and it's on the side bar for easy use while searching.

The nice thing with these properties regardless of what happens with property values in the future, you're still getting your return. Any appreciation could be bonus. Best of luck on your search.
The answer really depends upon your exit strategy. You'd get a higher yield with a smart usage of leverage, but you'd also want to make sure that your other numbers will work. David gave some good info to start with; I like to invest in properties (with David's specs) that are relatively close to the strip that also are along the bus line. Yet, that's not enough info on which to base a solid investment decision.
I focus on 3 bedroom houses selling below $100,000 with decent backyards. They will rent for around $1000 a month and the demand is increasing

David Cooper. Las Vegas Foreclosure Investor in Bank Owned Cash flow Houses. FReee List +1-7024997037...selling 20% below market
not a real estate agent. ask for 10% down investor financing
The northern part of town is where all of the investors are going now. Lots of short sale properties available in good condition. Many are paying in cash and then renting it out for double of what the mortgage payment would've been.
Need an agent? Give me a call. Abbie @ 702-353-0547