Home Buying in Poinciana>Question Details

Jacqueline M…, Renter in New York, NY

What are the best family oriented communities in Poinciana, FL?

Asked by Jacqueline Mitchell-Vasquez, New York, NY Sun Jan 13, 2013

Looking to leave our "latch key" life in NYC and relocate to FL. Any suggestions?

Answers

1
Immediately it comes to mind the new subdivision of Bella Point. Not only is it centrally located between the 2 main access roads to the Poinciana area, owning a home there guarantees your children will be accepted into the very good Bella Lago academy, currently 1 to 8th grade, and the High School will be within walking distance (when needed). 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 car garage NEW construction homes start at about 165k.

We can get other 4 bedrooms starting in the 100K range by looking at re-sales and foreclosures.
There are many other nice homes in the same area, many smaller subdivisions. Use this link to my website, search for zip codes 34758,34759,34746. You will also be able to get info on the community and schools within my site.

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com

Contact me with any questions.

Tony Vega
La Rosa realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013