Home Buying in Davenport>Question Details

Denis O'conn…, Home Buyer in Ireland, WV

What are the best communities in Davenport for short term rentals from an investors point of view?

Asked by Denis O'connell, Ireland, WV Tue Jan 1, 2008

Answers

2
Denis

Wow, that's an enormous question (assuming that's Davenport, Florida you're asking about) - just because the answer depends on many aspects, not the least of which is your objectives and plans. Please check out our website, as we specialize in working with clients to answer questions like yours taking everything into account, and contact us if you need more help.

Colin
I am currently working with several investors in Davenport. My experience for short term rentals is searching near one of the area schools. I have had great luck finding investment property near Palmer College of Chiropractic and St. Ambrose in Davenport, and Augustana area in Rock Island. There is always a steady flow of students and the vacancy rates are great especially on the Iowa side. Also, I have one investor that looks for rentals near both Genesis East and Genesis West hospitals and has great luck finding tenants. Hope this helps!