Home Buying in Irving>Question Details

Walata, Home Buyer in Lake Mary, FL

What are the best cities with A graded schools within a 25 mile radius of the Dallas Marriott Las Colinas. Low/no crime rate, 5/3 SFH 3000 Sq ft

Asked by Walata, Lake Mary, FL Tue Dec 24, 2013

with big lot/yard for thé kids to play. Top elementary schools are a must. I need cities with 9/10 greatschools rated elementary schools

Answers

8
Hi Walata:

Coppell is roughly 15 minutes from Las Colinas and the schools are excellent. Part of Valley Ranch (Irving) also feeds into Coppell schools so you may want to consider there as well. Other areas to consider are Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, and Flower Mound.

Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position.

I am the owner/broker of one of Dallas' oldest and most successful Exclusive Buyer Agencies, HelpUBuy America. We charge a flat-fee for our services, so our fee is the same regardless of whether you buy a $150,000 home or a $500,000 home. This eliminates the conflict of interest that exists when you an agent is paid a commission based on the sales price of the home.

We've been protecting the rights of first-time homebuyers since 1995, and we'd love to assist you. I've also had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off.

Let me know if we can help.
Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
Thanks Alysse, your response was helpful.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
You're very welcome. Let me know how I can help.
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013
Pick any 1 Realtor and work with them only on finding what your wanting.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Just visit my web site at http://www.aatrealty.com/ you will be surprised!

I will give you 2% of the sold price at the closing if you buy your home thru me. Also, we will sell your Home for Just 1% Commission. Luxury & professional.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to work with you.
Best Regard,

Torang Nazmi
Broker / Owner of AATRealty
214-914-2032
Torang@AATRealty.com
http://www.AATRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
What about Colleyville or some of the Cities north east of Irving?
Hi Walata, I think you should consider Sunnyvale Texas which is a small family town with the highest rated Exemplery schools but still in Dallas county and only fifteen miles from downtown Dallas. It will have the size of home you want and larger lots. I would be glad to show you around and help you find your home. I am Candy Hudson with Century 21 Hudson Realtors and you can reach me at 972-979-2205 or email me at chudson111@aol.com.
Intentionally left off price. That's not my focus for now. I'm interested more in locations that meet the criteria I indicated.
Hello Walata,

Thanks for the post, The cities you are speaking of would be Richardson, Plano, Frisco, Highland Park what you did not specify was the price range that you would be interested in and the time frame. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

I would be happy to get you approved prior to speaking with a Realtor and yes i did say approved because we at New Penn are the only, that once the application is completed the loan office can move the file directly to an underwriter for approval and regardless of the credit score we work with our credit department to make it the best score so that if we ever had a need to sell the loan it will have the very best credit profile thereby giving you the borrower the best interest rate.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to hearing back from you! And making your dreams a REALITY

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Consultant
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200 Plano, 75024
Office: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484-685-7757