Home Buying in Summit>Question Details

peralta.frank, Other/Just Looking in 07302

What are the best areas in Summit, NJ?

Asked by peralta.frank, 07302 Wed Aug 21, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Frank,
When someone asks for information like: "what is the best area in ...?" , is it a violation of Fair Housing rules for agents to talk about it. I think it would be helpful to take a tour, see some homes, and then see for yourself how you feel about different parts of the town.
I would be happy to help you with your house search.

Best of luck,
Armin Lusinyants
917-626-9420
http://armin.yourkwagent.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
Summit is a great community - very desired. With the attraction of its wonderful downtown, many buyers like to be in areas close enough to walk to town and train. There are many great areas - much will depend on budget and the vibe you are looking for.

Happy to help you explore this area. Inventory is scarce and what comes to market moves quickly.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Web Reference: http://www.FeenickHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
That's such a relative and subjective question that only you can answer. Check out the town's site http://www.summitdowntown.org/ about what's happening and go to some of the activities. (If you google you will find many sites that promote what's happening in town.) While there stop in to some open houses to see what's being offered and talk it up with the real estate agents hosting. Have fun.
Hi Frank, want a trustworthy lender with excellent customer service?

Want a low rate in addition to low fees or no fees?

Want to close quickly?

Want access to decision makers that use common sense underwriting?

Please keep me in mind for any of your mortgage needs or questions. I have an A+ rating on the BBB and some of the lowest deliverable rate and fee combinations in the country. If you are interested in an honest and highly recommended Mortgage Pro please contact me.

Home of the 30 day purchase guarantee!

Fritz Walter
VP of Retail Sales
Toll free: 800-359-1996 x551
Direct: 203-783-4551
Email: fwalter@totalmortgage.com
Alt email: fritz@post.Harvard.edu
NMLS ID: 387922
Hi Frank: As a long-time resident of Summit I can tell you that your question is not that easily answered. For example, Summit's "Northside" is usually considered to be the area with the most luxury properties but there are also mid-priced and entry level homes on the Northside of town.

Summit is a considered to be a "primary community" in New Jersey - one of 10 or 12 quality towns within convenient commuting distance to New York City where demand for homes is high due to proximity to jobs, ease of commute to both downtown and mid-town Manhattan, highly rated schools, well-defind downtowns, beautiful neighborhoods and excellent community services.

So, Summit is a great community overall. Come and visit us!
It is an commuter friendly town with excellent schools . Singles , couples & families all make their home in Summit . Your budget will determine your best area to live in Summit .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
Frank,

There are plenty of great areas in Summit, but much depends on your budget and what you are looking for. Summit is a great community and has a tremendous downtown area. Please give me a call at your convenience as I would be happy to discuss the available properties with you.

Ron Sheedy
Coldwell Banker
(732) 239-7452