Home Buying in Valley Stream>Question Details

Oleg Volfman, Real Estate Pro in Rockville Centre, NY

What are the benefits of owning a property in Valley Stream, and paying village taxes?

Asked by Oleg Volfman, Rockville Centre, NY Sun Jun 9, 2013

Opened a new Real Estate Office in Lynbrook, and thinking of buying a home for myself. Interested in School District 14 for my kids, but village taxes are an additional cost.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3121209308-26-Birch-Ln-Valley…

Answers

3
Oleg, it's about where you want to live and the school district you want your kids to attent. That place were talking about, whatever place it is, you decide if it's worth spending village tax or not.

Some towns are incorporated and require an additional village tax and most don't. You decide if it's right for you and your family.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(631) 659-2011 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 9, 2013
Good afternoon Oleg Volfman,

Check out the website listed below for more information

http://www.vsvny.org/
Thank you Javier.

I would like to say it is THE BEST ANSWER, but to be honest, I don't see an answer. I need to know what are the benefits of paying additional village taxes if I would like to live in Valley Stream.

I went to take a look at several properties over the weekend for me and my family, and some had village taxes and some did not, so I was curious what benefits they would give me, such as better schools, better parks, cleaner streets, etc...

If you are not sure, that's OK. I appreciate you trying. If anyone has a link where I can find that info out, I would really appreciate it.

Oleg Volfman
Lic. RE Salesperson
Quick Deal Realty, Inc
134 Merrick Rd
Lynbrook, NY 11563
516-599-5559