Home Buying in Hazel Crest>Question Details

Crown_glory7, Home Buyer in Hammond, IN

What are the average property taxes for Hazel Crest, IL?

Asked by Crown_glory7, Hammond, IN Mon May 30, 2011

Answers

4
Hazel Crest Taxes range from $3,000-$10,000 depending on the area you choose.
Hi Crown Glory7, I own 3 properties in Hazel Crest. I would say that the average taxes for a 3-4 bedroom housewith basement is between $5,000-$6,000 yearly in taxes.However if your buying in Dynasty Lakes Sub division the taxes range from $10,000-$11,000 BECAUSE THE HOMES ARE MUCH LARGER. i LIVE IN THE AREA AND WOULD BE GLAD TO ASSIT YOU IN FINDING THE RIGHT HOME. You can calll me at 773-239-9400 Gerald Brown Brown Realty Inc.
Hello, Crown_glory7

I'm an agent that works in this area. Hazel Crest housing market is very diverse, thus, an answer is hard to determine without more information from you. Currently, there are 106 single family homes on the market. These include older and newer homes ranging in list price from $21,900 to $399,999 with property taxes ranging from $1,729 to $10,300 based on 2009 full tax year info. If you have other questions, contact me.
Hello Crown-glory7,
Here is a link to a lot of information regarding Hazel Crest which may include the information on property taxes that you seek:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Hazel-Crest-Illinois.html

Hope you find this helpful.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty