Home Buying in Palm Beach>Question Details

Patrick Young, Home Buyer in 33434

What are the advantages of the Palm Beach Century Village condos (West Palm Beach, Boca Raton) vs others?

Asked by Patrick Young, 33434 Thu Sep 6, 2007

Criteria such as :- Cost of living, facilities, neighborhood, crime rate, shopping, ethnic grocery shops, public transportation, condo prices, etc.

Century Village condos seem to be more affordable, I qualify for age 55 plus condos.

They are very nice and are in demand.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2007
You are not going to find a condo this well maintained with the security of fire and police right outside of the manned gates. You can walk to the bagel shop, doctors offices and about any bank you can think of. Jump on the free bus to the Town Center or one of many other area malls the busses travel to every day. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, billards, shows, movies, live entertainment, row boating and even just laying around in the sun on a wintery day in the pool just feet from your front door or one of the lake view condos. The community is extremely safe. It has a very well maintained Synogage in the community. The prices are the best anywhere in the country, look around and compare. This is the place to be
THIS IS A GREAT 55 PLUS OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD! I would highly advise checking those condo's out. Easy to get from there to downtown WPB as it is a straight bus ride. Lots of shopping close by too. The Emporium shops have the best deals on fresh produce. The village offer a lot of activities too. You would not be disappointed! Good luck!
Can you tell me if there are any rentals for 3 months in Centry Village? I am interested in February, March & April. Email me joanne8721564@yahoo.com with any info. Thanks.
Flag Tue Aug 18, 2015
The BEST benefit is the cost... for a resort lifestyle with community pools, endless activities, security, community bus to shops, events, et al. There are other communities such as High Point in Delray Beach and Crystal Lake in Deerfield Beach. If you would like to see some of those properties, go to my website and scroll down the page to AFFORDABLE PROPERTIES. If you want more information, be sure to contact me. Best wishes when you are ready to move to Florida... LIFE IS GOOD in southeast FLORIDA!

Marilyn Jacobs
I sold a unit in this community last month. The advantage is that they provide the following:

-Man guated entrance and security
-They provide trips to the grocery store
-They provide social activities
-Affordable prices

Another 55+ community is Golden Lakes. This is close to Century Village. Give me a call to discuss availability.
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL