Home Buying in Mountain View>Question Details

Home Buyer, Home Buyer in Foster City, CA

What are the actual prices paid for the new releases in 361 station mountain view? http://classicsstation361.com

Asked by Home Buyer, Foster City, CA Sun Aug 19, 2012

We are thinking of buying but it seems expensive it will have HOA which will keep going up presumably.

Answers

4
Michael Cheng’s answer
The actual prices paid won't be released until the contracts have closed escrow and recorded with the county.

These homes are not expensive by any means to their buyers. From what I've been hearing, the actual prices have been significantly above the builder's asking prices, which is something I've not heard before.

HOA fees are almost always going up as the cost contributors like insurance, maintenance, and utilities are almost always going up. But, there's no need to gripe about HOA fees since you would have to pay for those items anyway if you didn't have an HOA.

And unfortunately, there's no point in waiting to confirm on the actual prices since the community has basically sold out already.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
One more thing - Most New Constructions DO NOT release their Sales Prices even after closing as they will Release homes in Phases and depending on the Market at time/s of Releases they will adjust the Prices of Homes being released at that time......and any other options they may or may not choose to give......as i said, there is a LOT more involved during the long process this takes to close!
Take care,
Nina Daruwalla
Hello Homebuyer,
I beleive the Releases are in OCT, I am regeistered with them for periodic information.........There are Single Family Homes and Townhomes....Yes HOA will be there but one cannot presume they will keep going up....If you do buy there pls go with a Realtor the FIRST time you go there and register with your Realtor, so you can have your OWN REPRESENTATION! Yes, the Builders Sales Staff will write the Purchase Offer....but there is so much more involved in the whole process, and its a Long process!!
If you DONT have a Realtor, please feel free to get in touch with me, I have helped many of my clients into New Constructions in different places in the Bay area - and can provide you with Referrals for that.
Be well and Safe and wishing you all the Best,
Nina Daruwalla
DRE#01712223
Currently 211 Pine Way is listed on the Multiple Listing Service at $1,099,900 by the Mozart Develpment Company. Typically a new development will only list one unit on the MLS to attract the attention of buyers and of agents who have buyers. This gives them the flexibility to keep their sales prices to themselves and thus adjust them whenever they wish without buyers comparing prices.

Develpers also prefer to try and capture buyers without agents but cooperate with agents who bring buyers. They surely net more money by selling to buyers who do not have agents, otherwise they would take advantage of the "free" promotion of the MLS.

Currently there are no sales for either Pine Way or Geary Way shown in the Santa Clara County title records provided by the MLS. Any completed sales would thus be quite recent.

If the HOA does timely maintenance the HOA fees will probably not become unreasonable. High HOA fees most often occur after maintenance has been delayed causing unnecessary damage from weather.
Web Reference: http://www.julianalee.com