Tulasi, Home Buyer in 07095

What are the Zip Codes which come under West-Windsor- Plainsboro School District?

Asked by Tulasi, 07095 Mon Feb 9, 2009

Hi Guys, I am Planning to buy a house in West-Windsor- Plainsboro School District , which all areas can be considered to buy.

Your replies greatly appriciated. How do I know what areas are under a school district?

Thanks in advance

Answers

2
Princeton junction zip is 08550, (this is actually in west windsor), also parts of 08540 which is Princeton may send to WEst Windsor as well) I strongly suggest you search by school district if that is your only criteria. Zip codes will only confuse you as for example I own 2 homes with 08540 zip codes. One goes to Hopewell Valley, the other Princeton. People with the same zip could also go to Lawrence as well as Montgomery South Brunswick and more. Ther are likely more zips. Best to find a local agent. Unless you have extremely strong requirement for WW Plains I would look at a few others in the area as they have excellent reps also.
Ken
Hi Tulasi,

If you let your Realtor know that you aer only interested in buying homes in the West WIndsor Plainsboro school district, that will know what areas & zip codes to include in their search.

A LOCAL Realtor would also know attendance areas & communities that may be under a different mailing address, yet be part of WWP.

Th listing details should include that information.

The whole point of working with a smart LOCAL Realtor is thta they do all this legwork for you.
Web Reference: http://www.SoldByShalu.com