Bradleyt1978, Home Buyer in 46804

What are the Home Owners Association fees in Saratoga Park in 46804? And what is the Homestead Exemption?

Asked by Bradleyt1978, 46804 Sat Feb 13, 2010

I am looking at a home in Fort Wayne and am wondering what the HOA fees are like in Southwest Allen County. Also, what does the Homestead Exemption get you if you file it - what does it save you in taxes?

Answers

2
$150.00 year
The Homestead exemption is a substantial tax savings
It saves you approximately 40K on assesed value so about 1/3 in your taxes
I would be glad to assist you with this. If you email me or post the address I can get you an accurate figure for the home of interest.

The standard homestead deduction for this home will be $45,000, but there is also a supplemental homestead deduction that is 35% of the assessed value for homes less then $600,000.

The Saratoga Park HOA fees are $150/yr.

If you would like some additional information please feel free to contact me anytime or if your not currently working with an agent I would love to assist you in finding a home in SW Allen County.

Courtney Bontempo
Perfect Location Realty
260.341.5442
http://www.ListWithBontempo.com
bontempo66@comcast.net