Home Buying in Talus>Question Details

foxjunkie, Home Buyer in Issaquah, WA

What are the HOA fees for a condo in Talus?

Asked by foxjunkie, Issaquah, WA Thu Jan 2, 2014

Catherine has given you the correct information. This is the sort of question you should be asking your buyers agent. It does not cost you anything and it is in your best interests to connect with one ASAP.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac

Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference: http://TriStarFinance.com
Thank you, Jirius, for your input. I am working with a friend, Cheryl Nygaard, who works for Windermere. I was curious about the HOA fees in Talus as I saw something I liked, but have come across very high HOA fees that changes my consideration of that particular development. Tanya
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
Hi there the HOA fees for a condo in the Centerra community of Talus are $162/month. This covers the exterior structural insurance, and all exterior maintenance/upkeep (roof, siding, gutters, windows, etc.). It also covers landscaping at Centerra and all throughout Talus as well as sidewalks, trails, entrance, parks, playgrounds. There is also no rental cap in that community so if you wanted to rent it out that would not be a problem. If you have any more questions please feel free to call me or send me an email.