dana.specht, Other/Just Looking in Venice, FL

What are the HOA & CDD fees in Stoneybrook in Venice? And are there any other fees than the above two fees?

Asked by dana.specht, Venice, FL Wed Dec 26, 2012

Answers

6
HOA Fees - $452 quarterly

CDD Fees are included in Taxes – Varies - $634 avg.

HOA Management Company
Advanced Management
899 Woodbridge Dr.
Venice, FL 34293
1-941-493-0287

Docs can be obtained from seller or pay a $50 fee to receive.

Buyer is responsible for $1,200 Capital Assessment Fee at Closing

I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2012
The HOA are going up slightly in 2013 to $464 per quarter. CDD fees are included in the property taxes.

Candace Selby
Exit King Realty
941-488-9900
Thank you Charryl. We will be coming out to look at property in January. We currently live in Coeur d'Alene, ID and would be selling a rental property here and do a 1031 exchange for a home possibly in that area. We are also looking in the Sarasota area as well. We have never been there, so we aren't sure where exactly we would be interested in buying in. This will adventually be our winter home in about 10 years. So this is why we need to be sure we could rent out the property right away.
Dana - please email me your travel dates, when confirmed, so that I can be sure to put you on calendar and spend some quality time with you. You will find that Sarasota is a more expensive area for housing prices. I would be glad to show you possibilities there. Plus it sounds like you need a solid tour of the area. Venice and Sarasota are VERY different communties. I think we need to have a real conversation about your goals and lifestyle needs - and what rental properties in both areas actually bring in. Many people think of Sarasota as a beach community - and it's not. The closest beaches are offshore - you have to pack up the car and drive, sometimes as much as 30 minutes, depending on where you live in Sarasota. Venice has a true mainland beach, close to everything. If you don't care about the beach, it may not matter. But those are the kinds of things that we need to discuss. Please call me at your convenience - 941-468-5215. Thanks
Flag Wed Dec 26, 2012
Hello, Dana.

There are leasing restrictions. 1 month minimum, maximum of 4 times per year.

Right now there are 2 properties listed under $160,000 on Tempest Harbor Loop - walking distance to the clubhouse and pool.

Please click on this link to see them:

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1729170…

Or cut and paste it into your web browser.

Let me know if you are local and would like a private tour.

Thanks!
Thank you for the information. Are there any restrictions on renting out property? And are there properties in the $160k and under price range in there?
Hello, Dana.

Stoneybrook in Venice has a Home Owner's Assocation fee of $452 per quarter.

That takes care of the 3 gated entrances, care of common areas, and that amazing resort style clubhouse with all the amenities (pool, tennis, basketball, baseball, inline skating, and so forth).

There is also a CDD that is paid annualy on your tax bill. It varies per property.

You can look up the CDD on any property by going to :

http://www.sc-pa.com

Click on Property Search and type in the subject address.

Then click on the 2012 Tax Bill tab.

Or email me, and I'll do the research for you.

FYI, a CDD is a community development district tax in many new construction communities. It has a set lifetime - and you can prepay it, if you like - so it's not forever.

Thanks for asking!