Home Buying in Glenview>Question Details

Cawelch, Home Buyer in Glenview, IL

What are some nice neighborhoods in Glenview for those looking to spend $700k-$900k?

Asked by Cawelch, Glenview, IL Sat Apr 16, 2011

Answers

3
As of today, 40 properties - mostly 4 and 5 bedroom homes- came up in the search of your price range. Glenview properties can fall in Glenbrook South, Maine East and New Trier high school district, depending on location. Many areas have 1/2 acre, plus lot size and you'll learn very quickly that Glenview has quite a variety of homestyles to choose from.

Contact me and we can review your needs in a home and community and find the right fit for you.

Mirella Caputo

Most of the homes for sale in your designated price range are located in central or east Glenview. There's a wide variety of architectural styles, and 13 of them are 10 years old or newer.

There are many wonderful neighborhoods in Glenview; choosing an area would depend on your priorities in terms of proximity to parks, schools, the train, expressways and business districts. Some areas have lots that are 1/3 acre or larger, which appeals to some buyers.

If you let me know the size of the house you'd prefer and any preferences with regard to location, I'd be happy to send you listings of homes that would meet your criteria. Also, please don't hesitate to send any questions my way. I'm quite familiar with Glenview--and actually taught in one of its junior high schools.

Dayle Lively

847-507-8832
I have pulled up 46 properties within that price range. Glenview overall is a beautiful older community, but there are pockets of it that have been built up within the past dozen years or so. I would suggest taking a drive around to see which areas suit your tastes. Once you do that, I would be happy to send you specific listings that fit those neighborhoods, as well as any other criteria that help you find your perfect home. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions.

Linda Dressler, SRES, SFR, ADPR
(847) 809-1257
Schaumburg, IL