Home Buying in Cedar Park>Question Details

Paige Flint, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What are some excellent neighborhoods in Cedar Park?

Asked by Paige Flint, Houston, TX Sun Oct 28, 2012

My husband and I are interested in moving to Cedar Park before next school year. We have three children. Their ages at the time of the move will be 4, 5, and 11. We are interested in them attending Holy Family Catholic Church. What are some good neighborhoods to consider moving to? Which ones should we steer clear from? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Answers

5
Dear Paige,

I don't know if you are already working with a Realtor yet, but I thought I would chime in here. I specialize in buying & selling property in Cedar Park and I am also a Cedar Park resident (since 2003). There are many great neighborhoods in Cedar Park and my family is very happy living here. I'm sure I can find a home suitable for you & your family, convenient to your church, employer, etc. When you have an opportunity, please contact me to discuss your specific needs and price range. Ask me about my relocation assistance program.

Paul Azevedo, Broker
Cedar Park Real Property
512-638-2872
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
Paige, as realtors we operate under a code of ethics and fair housing rules that prevent us from "steering" or picking your neighborhood for you. But even without those rules, I couldn't answer your question because what makes a neighborhood "good" is very different between people. If you are speaking of crime rates, you could check out mylocalcrime,com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Hi Paige,
Cedar Park is a great place to raise your children. I am a native of the area and can remember Cedar Park and Leander being very small towns. They are now higher end suburbs for the most part. I would recommend coming into town and driving around the area to get a feel. There are wonderful new homes in the Brushy Creek area and older established neighborhoods that are great too. Do you have a Realtor that is helping you? If you are considering building, you should start looking now. Your home would be ready for move in by mid summer. If your considering a re-sale it would be good to get set up on a home search now. That would help you get a feel for home styles and prices. Let me know if I can help you. I think you and your family will love the area and schools!
Best Regards, Laura Rosales- Realtor with Premiere Team Real Estate 512-771-5334
Hello Paige,

As others have said we are not allowed to really give you such recommendations as it goes against our code of ethics. Cedar Park is a wonderful place. I have lived and worked here for almost 9 years. I would be happy to meet with you sometime to discuss your objectives and talk to you about Cedar Park as somebody who calls it his home.

I am also a licensed Texas Mortgage Broker so if you have any financing questions please do not hesitate to ask as well. I work with virtually all of the top lenders at the wholesale level.

Best of luck to you and your eventual move to Cedar Park.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
Hello Paige,
You've inquired about a beautiful area! Cedar Park has some lovely neighborhoods that I would love to show you in person. Wash Trails, Ranch at Brushy Creek, Twin Creeks Country Club, and Buttercup Creek are among several wonderful subdivisions you might consider for your new home. Please give me a call or send me an email, so we can explore your needs in further detail. I'd be happy to assist you in any way I can. My phone number is (512) 660-2535 and my email address is mbaltimore1@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Professionally yours,
Marcia Baltimore
(512) 660-2535
mbaltimore1@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012