1. Thorough knowledge of the area you are buying in
2. Full time REALTOR with atleast 1 year experience
3.patient and willing to explain the process thoroughly
4.Available for appointments
5.Return phone calls within 4-6 hours
6.has a professional relationship with REALTORS in the area, sometimes offers are accepted based on your REALTOR's reputation
Those are the first traits that cone to mind
Tajweldon@connectrealty.com- Serving the central valley,and Stanislaus
Sorry that's the first thing that came to mind. A good buyer's agent has the knowledge of the area or the resources and ability to acquire that knowledge. A good buyer's agent should also have a flexible schedule, but you don't want someone who has no schedule at all.
i enjoy working with buyers, especially first time buyers. You get to experience their excitement with them in the purchase of their first home. Nothing beats that.
1. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent has a comprehensive, company website with excellent content, videos and an active blog. Their real estate company also has a relevant FaceBook page.
2. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent’s website gives me easy access to the most current and up to date information about homes and condos on the market.
3. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent also has an individual website and FaceBook page.
4. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent has a cell phone and is happy to answers my calls 24/7!
5. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent knows how to text message, email, scan documents and tweet.
6. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent does not spit over his/her shoulder when I mention I use websites like Redfin, Zillow and Trulia.
7. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent is a fully licensed real estate agent who only represents Home Buyers 100% of the time, never Sellers. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent can be trusted to advise on strategy, protect my interests, preserve my confidentiality and bargain hard on your behalf on each and every house I write a contract on.
8. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent listens to my needs and concerns, is an experienced professional and has a fiduciary responsibility to point out all potential defects in all properties that I am shown.
9. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent will never put me in a Dual Agent situation where the Broker is working for both the Buyer and the Seller in the same transaction.
10. My Exclusive Buyer’s Agent can refer me to the best Listing Agent from another real estate company when I am ready to sell my property. As Exclusive Buyer’s Agent, they know from first hand experience which listing agents are professional, responsive and work hard on behalf of their sellers. BuyersAgent.com 301-657-1475
The best agents understand that in the long run taking care of the client's interest is the best business practice.
Honest and won't just tell you want to hear.
Educated. Not just with the market area, but with things like real estate law as they are always changing. Technology is an important one as it has helped speed up the communication process and made many agents more efficient. For example, I have agents on my staff that can access a new listing from an iPad while in the field, call their client to meet them at the property, show the property, write up an offer from their iPad, sign the offer, and email it to their agent right from the house. Experienced in negotiation. Obviously you want someone who can get you the best deal.
Is well connected and respected in the real estate community. With such a limited amount of inventory out there right now, someone that has a large network of agents that like to work with them will often be able to find out about listing agents coming inventory and could result in getting a buyer to know about a property before it gets on the market. Timing is everything right now as houses go very fast.
Most importantly, someone that you feel comfortable working with. Everything else is irrelevant if you can stand the agent you're working with.
If she/he doesn't know - works relentlessly to obtain the information
Treats the buyer's like a family member - always in their best interest
Transparent and informative
Willing to go the extra mile to ensure the right thing is done and correct decisions are made
Be a giver!