Home Buying in Doylestown>Question Details

B H, Home Buyer in Doylestown, PA

What are recommended subdivisions to buy a house in Doylestown ?

Asked by B H, Doylestown, PA Sat Apr 28, 2012

My family and I moved to PA a short while ago, and are looking into buying a house. We really liked the Doylestown area for its charm and quality of schools; and thus are seriously considering it. We are looking for a new/newer house in a well planned subdivision, close to amenities / parks / etc... also, easy access to a highway would be a plus as i will be commuting to Allentown... Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Answers

6
Belai,
If you are looking for new, there are many subdivisions along the Routes 313 & 414 corridors. There is Plumstead Chase, Bedminster Hunt, Bedminster Square, The Reserve At Plumstrad, Landis Green, Windtree, and maany more. Again, please contact me if you would like specific information given your needs.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award Recipient
2011 Top Producer and Agent of the Year
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Belal,
There are many subdivisions in the Doylestown area. Doylestown Hunt, Hearthstone, Cold Spring Hunt, Devonshire Estates, Buckingham Forest, Upper Mountain Estates, Durham Ridge, North Branch, The Ridings of Buckingham and many, many more. So there are many choices in many areas and I would be more than happy to assist you. As the 14th ranked top producer of all Bucks County Realtors and the Top Producer in my office since 2006, I work with many buyers and sellers in the area. Please contact me and do go to my website for additional information and my numerous recommendations. There is a difference!

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Hello Belal,

from Doylestown to Allentown you will be taking 313 Swamp Rd as Allentown is Northwest of Doylestown.

The 611 byepass, 202 and 611 all intersect with 313. There are so many neighborhoods that fit that description that I suggest getting a good Realtor to show you around. I refer Todd Mccarty ( voted Best of Bucks 2010 and 2011) to my clients and they are very happy with his service, attention to detail and knowledge of both the area and local construction. I believe he does what his clients want him to do and is always working in their best interests.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010
NMLS ID 143960
Hi Belal
I live in the doylestown area and have three children in the central bucks school district. I would love to tell you about the family friendly newer sub- divisions in the area. I specialize in the doylestown area. Feel free to call me at 267-980-5578 with further details about your search and I will be happy to help.
Hi - as Mentioned in the last answer, it would be best if I knew a little more about what you are looking for specifically in a home. Single home? Townhouse or condo? Price range? When you mention proximity to Doylestown Borough, there are many subdivisions that would fit. I'd be happy to help you explore homes in the Doylestown area. Please get in touch at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your particular needs.
Hi Belal!

I ran a quick search for newer homes (under 20 years old) in Doylestown that sound like they may fit your needs.. Here is a list for you to view:

http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=1…

You can search yourself on my website, http://www.kimberlyrock.com ... Without knowing your specific criteria it's hard to recommend specific neighborhoods, but if you shoot me an email with your price range and any other must haves (# of bedrooms, square footage, etc) I'd be happy to help!