nanmbrown, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

What are recent sales at 2700 Cherry Creek South Drive for two bedroom units?

Asked by nanmbrown, Denver, CO Thu Sep 20, 2012

I would prefer a unit with a yard at 2700 Cherry Creek South Drive.

Answers

9
Did you find the perfect condo yet? Unit 218 just hit the market at $235k. LEt me know if you want to go visit it this weekend. I'll be holding 146 Oneida Open tomorrow until 4 if you want to stop by and find out more. Yoli 303.748.6559
Hi nanmbrown– I saw your post and would be more than willing to help you find the perfect home/condo (I bet we could even find something with a yard!). I help many buyers find condos in/around this area. It is slightly tricky right now b/c there is financing issues with non-warrantable properties. We can run through all the options/possible scenarios if you would like, I am available this week. Let me know if there is a good time/place you would like to meet.

Julie Bloch Burton - Broker Associate, Realtor®
Brixton Real Estate - http://brixtonassociates.com/
Cell Phone: 970.396.7435 | Fax: 720-306-2397
email: julieb@Brixtonmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Good Morning Cherry Creek condos, have sold historically from $249,900 up to $463,000. It all depends on the floor, condition, of course square footage. The recent sales show an average of about $330,000. Are you buying or selling? Currently I see only a one bedroom unit for sale listed at 235K. I hope this helps.

Kevin Connolly
Verde Denver Real Estate
720-334-6181
Nanmbrown,

In my brief research of these Cherry Creek condos, they have sold historically for from $249,900 up to $463,000. It all depends on the floor, condition, of course square footage. The recent sales show an average of about $330,000. Are you buying or selling? If you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact me. We are here to assist you with your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Here is the description of that one bedroom unit for sale:
BRIGHT, SUNNY, STYLISH AND SPACIOUS 3RD FLOOR 1 BED, 1 BATH UNIT WITH COVERED 16X14 BALCONY AND BRAND NEW CARPET! LOTS OF UPGRADES INCLUDING CHERRY CABINETS, SLAB GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES AND SEPARATE LAUNDRY ROOM*AWESOME VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS AND DOWNTOWN FROM BALCONY, GREAT CHERRY CREEK LOCATION, WALK TO SHOPPING, BIKE PATH AND RESTAURANTS, SECURE BUILDING WITH WORKOUT AND PARTY ROOM*HOA INCLUDES HEAT, BASIC CABLE, INTERNET AND MORE!
Broker Remarks: PIN #680412420199199!! REGULAR SELLER, BRING OFFER*GREAT BUILDING WITH WONDERFUL LOCATION ACROSS THE STREET FROM CHERRY CREEK TRAIL AND WALKING PATH*GREAT INVESTMENT OR SECOND HOME*UNIT IS LOCATED ON THE EAST END OF THE BUILDING NEXT TO THE STAIRWELL SO IS QUIET & PRIVATE*UNDERGROUND PARKING & STORAGE SPACE*HOA IS WORKING ON REINSTATING FHA APPROVAL WHICH HAD EXPIRED ON 2/24/12*HOA INCLUDES HEAT
Straight off Metrolist. No yard though. Would you like me to email you others available close by with a yard?

The most recent sale of a 2 bed, 2 bath unit was mid May this year. It sold for $315,000 and was 1.096 sf. There are larger 2 bedrooms that sold in the mid 400's but that was a couple years ago. MLS currently only shows 1 unit in that building for sale and it is a 1 bed, 1 bath.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Brad Yoshimitsu
Live Urban Real Estate
720-937-6528
brad@liveurbandenver.com
As far as price goes it will depend on the condition, amenities, upgrades and so forth. What are you looking for and what price range are you looking in? What are your needs and wants out of a home? Most houses are different in price due to the above listed items. The best thing I can say is feel free to give me a call or visit my website because Cherry Creek is one of the areas I specialize in. My website will allow you do to a really detailed search and pin point the area you want with the map search. It will also give you a feel for price and condition so that you are better educated and able to make a wise decision. Hope that helped and here is my information for you. The website is http://www.coloradorealestateagent.net

Anthony Montoya
Team Leader of Team Thrive
at Cherry Creek Properties
720-295-2108
Three two bedroom units have sold during the last year, ranging from $315,000 to $340,000. The most recent sale was in March 2012 for $315,000.
I don't see any two bedroom units currently for sale. There is a one bedroom listed for $235K that has been on the market for 139 days.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can be of further assistance.

John Gimlin
Your Castle Real Estate
720.220.2492
jdgimlin@gmail.com
Hi there--the 2 bedroom units sold in the last year have ranged from $315,000-340,000. Feel free to call me to discuss! 720-440-2340.

David Schlichter
Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Downtown
Direct: 720-440-2340
Office: 303-539-5700