Home Buying in Danville>Question Details

Aj, Home Buyer in Danville, CA

What are possible upgrades you csn negotiate with Shappell for Sagewood model?

Asked by Aj, Danville, CA Fri Aug 3, 2012

I am considering buying a home in Alamo Creek - Sagewood Plan 3- any suggestions on area etc and what negotitation Shapell can do on their purchase price

Answers

3
I find that most everywhere you are looking at new construction, most builders would agree to upgrades faster than large price drops. If you find a home early enough in the construction stage it will be much easier to negotiate upgrades and customize the home more to your particulars likes and needs
Generally with new homes the negotiating is done with the builder via the buyer's agent and/or the builder's agent acting on behalf of both parties. It is best that the buyer have their own agent then there can be no bias.
All new home sales will negotiate almost any upgrade/change etc. Most that I have dealt with give an incentive package to each buyer. Also, using their lender will get you even more credits/incentives.Hopefully you are represented by an agent who will negotiate a good package for you.