Home Buying in Braintree>Question Details

andrew.mutsc…, Home Buyer in Weymouth, MA

What are nice areas-I see listing on Logan but around it, the prices are much different;listing is by far nicest house.Where are multiple 600-800K?

Asked by andrew.mutschler, Weymouth, MA Tue Oct 30, 2012

Answers

3
The first definition of NICE in Websters is Obsolete.
( http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nice )

Taste is best understood by the real estate professional that you choose to see the most properties with.
The one who knows you, what you have seen, what you have liked and disliked is the best professional to answer this question.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Good afternoon Andrew,
There are currently 8 listings in that price range throughout Braintree, and they are all fantastic homes. I understand your concern of the large difference in price range in that neighborhood. There are some areas with more consistency than the Logan area, like the Highlands, or Academy Ave area. Let me know if you would like some more information. Enjoy the day!
James, we often tag team these answers... pretty cool. Always a pleasure, and hope all is well.
Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012
Andrew, there are many nice areas of Braintree, and Logan is definitely one of them. As a kid, I spent a lot of time in that area, as one of my good friends grew up down in that neighborhood. However, other nice areas of Braintree include the Braintree Highlands (south Braintree), Hollingsworth Ave, Hawthorne Ave, Cedar Street, Messina Drive, and Liberty. These are just a few of the areas you could consider when looking for a home in that price range. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Chris Arienti
Braintree
617-697-0528