Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Liz, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

What are good residential (single house) areas in Las Vegas to live that would have?

Asked by Liz, Las Vegas, NV Mon Dec 3, 2007

a short commute to Nellis. I would be looking for a house with a little ground around it as I have 4 dogs. Don't want more than a 30 minute drive with traffic.

Answers

3
Sunrise Mountain and Stallion Mountain are areas with a short commute. Are you looking to rent or to buy? How long have you been looking? Some of the communities are 55 and over but if that works for you, let me know. Contact me directly if you'd rather take this off the public forum. Happy Holidays!
Liz, I would have to say that the best of the areas that are within 30 minutes from Nellis is Aliante, a master planned community located near the 215 and Aliante Parkway. This community began about three years ago and has a variety of housing options from condominiums to elegant single family homes and everything in between. There is a Sun City Aliante and golf club, parks, shopping and even a new hotel casino under construction. Getting to Nellis is an easy commute via the 215 or Craig Rd. and should take about 20 minutes. Take a look at my website and you can search for homes in this area on the local MLS and if you have any questions please do not hesitate!
Liz,
I work the north Las Vegas Valley. Give me a call to discuss you needs, there are some nice comunities.
Look at my listing in North Las Vegas to see if it would work for you.
http://www.JohnsonVegasHomes.com