Home Buying in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Hollytoddy, Home Buyer in Grand Rapids, MI

What are good builders in the Byron Center, Grandville, or Hundsonville school districts for under 200K?

Asked by Hollytoddy, Grand Rapids, MI Wed Mar 10, 2010

Answers

5
I recommend Jim Tibbe Builders. They are building in plats in the Hudsonville and Grandville areas. Their floor plans are excellent. They provide some forward thinking in design. One of the principals was associated with one of the largest west michigan companies and helped to make it sucessful before he retired. He was bored in retirement and wanted to cdesign great homes in the lower price ranges. Models are available for your inspection. E-mail Arija Wilcox at wilcox@grar.com for further information.
This website, http://www.hbaggr.com/consumers.html, from the Homebuilders Assoc. is loaded with really good information. It might be worth your time to check it out.
I actually build homes particularly in Byron Center and the surrounding areas. I currently have a house for sale in Providence Lake in Byron Center as well as I will be starting a 1500 sq ft ranch in Mills Ridge in Wyoming, MI. I would love to discuss building with you further if interested. Contact me at 616-262-1958 or jsiereveld@kw.com. Talk with you soon! Joe Siereveld Keller Williams Realty
Your best by far is Gary VanSolkema with VanSolkema Custom Homes. He's based out of Byron Center and does very high quality work. We have exchanged business in the past and my clients have always been very pleased with his company. They specialize in high end custom homes, but also build homes of any size and cost. You should get in touch with Gary and discuss what you are looking to do. Here is his company website:

Gary VanSolkema
http://www.VanSolkemaHomes.com
P: (616) 437-4368

If you need help with your financing I am your guy. I can usually assist with new construction and require 0% down in some cases. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of further assitance.

TJ Malkasian
Top Flite Financial
P: 616-433-7066
Email: TJ@TopFliteFinancial.com
Contact Jack Viersen at 616-214-0949, I think he is very good and does not have the over head cost as some builders do, so very affordable.