Bill, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

What are good Jacksonville Country Club neighborhoods for young familes?

Asked by Bill, Jacksonville, FL Sun Jul 20, 2008

Answers

2
Hi Bill,

Do you want a country club, or are you looking for a family friendly community that has pools, water slides, sand volleyball, tennis, etc? If you have young children I highly recommend Oakleaf Plantation, or Eagle Harbor is great as well. Oakleaf has great schools 3 more brand new ones being built from now to 2010. I am not sure what your budget is but if you are looking for higher end, the nicest community in the Jacksonville area is Eagle Landing. The Orange Park Country Club is also very nice for the higher end homes as well.
Please look at my website " http://;www.MrOakleaf.com" under the featured areas on the home page click on the Oakleaf plantation link and you can see a virtual tour that I set up featuring why Oakleaf is great for young families. You can get a lot of home for the money in Oakleaf right now. There are also links there for Eagle Harbor and Julington Creek as well.

I would be happy to help you with your home search. I can show you the neighborhoods and get you into all of the gated communities to look around at the amenities and club houses.

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call so we can discuss in more detail what your ideal home would be.
Have a Great Day!
Mike Schwiebert, REALTOR
Watson Realty Corp. Oakleaf Office
cell 904-562-9345
mike@mroakleaf.com
Web Reference: http://www.MrOakleaf.com
Bill - There is a community 25-30 minutes south from downtown Jacksonville called Eagle Harbor. They have plenty of thing to do for young familles. There is golf, soccer, basketball courts, 3 community poools, boat ramps, biking/jogging trails, and plenty more. The schools are some of the highest rated in the area. There is also plenty of shopping and restaurants in the area.