me21378, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

What are 3 bedroom townhomes selling for in Benson Place and what is the average length of time on the market?

Asked by me21378, Kansas City, MO Fri Jul 19, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
The Market in Benson has improved in the last few months. I have one under contract for 95k.
I have sold 2 foreclosures in this neighborhood in the last 4 years.

Please let me know if I can be of further service.
It is incommon, but there are townhouses in Benson Place that have sold as low as $97000 in the last year and range up to a more common $124000. There were 8 sales within the last 12 months within this neighborhood for a 3 bedroom townhouse. The average time on the market has been right at 4months, with a range from two weeks to 11 months.
There are currently 3 of these 3 bedroom townhouses currently on the market. List prices range from $125k-$127k. These are typical prices for traditional sales.
Some of the low end sales previously were from short sales and/or foreclosures.

If you are interested in more information about these townhouses or others, please contact me directly at:

William Robison
Storybook Realty
william@storybookrealty.net
816-804-1226

All the best in your searches.
Looks like prices are in the $125,000 something range. There is currently one listed right now.