Home Buying in New York>Question Details

lanny.shieh, Both Buyer and Seller in New York, NY

What are average sale prices on NYC?

Asked by lanny.shieh, New York, NY Thu Sep 27, 2012

Answers

4
I would hace to make a CMA report and sit down to see what will work best for you. Please give a call at 347 932-0609
It entirely depends on the size of the apartment, the location of the apartment, the type of building, I don't believe there are average sale prices for NYC - -an average studio apartment on the upper west side could go anywhere from 300-400K.
Average sale price does vary by exact location, size, condition, amenities, etc.; therefore if interested in a property, review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area; see what the data suggests and go from there.
Good morning,

I'm afraid you'd need to be much more specific as to the area in New York City you're interested in and the type of property. And even when you narrow it down to that point, you'll find there's no real "average" price. Home valuations here in New York can literally change from one block to the next.

Your best bet: find a great local Realtor in the area you wish to buy; show you're a serious buyer and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528