Home Buying in Vero Beach>Question Details

Rita Guibert, Home Owner in Morristown, NJ

What are HOA fees at Coral Stone for 2 bedroon villa or townhome; what does it include? What are other costs with condo ownership?

Asked by Rita Guibert, Morristown, NJ Mon Mar 25, 2013

Answers

7
Coralstone is a wonderful gated community with private beach access.

The $424.00 monthly fees cover the resort style recreational amenities, exterior maintenance and insurance, lawn maintenance, irrigation maintenance, trash removal, master insurance, common areas, security gate maintenance and the private beach access.

You would need to carry insurance for the interior and contents and there are real estate taxes.

Currently there is one unit on the market....would be happy to show it to you.....772-321-4484.
The HOA fees at Coralstone Condo are $424.00 payable monthly and cover the common areas, the master insurance, lawn irrigation, the exterior maintenance, the recreational facilities and trash removal.

Other costs of ownerships are property taxes, insurance for the condo unit's contents and utilities. There is one condo unit available for sale in Coralstone and you can view it here:

http://homes.veroflrealestate.com/idx/9023/details.php?idxID…

Feel free to call me at (772) 532-0945 if you would like more information or to arrange a showing.

John Makris
Treasure Coast
Sotheby’s International Realty
http://www.veroflrealestate.com
For the $424.00 month fee it covers Common area, Insurance (master), Lawn care (individual), Lawn irrigation, Maintenance-exterior, Parking, Recreational facilities, Roof maintenance (individual), Trash removal. You also need to pay property tax and insurance for the contents.

Sam
The monthly fee of $424.00 covers, Common area, Insurance (master), Lawn care (individual), Lawn irrigation, Maintenance-exterior, Parking, Recreational facilities, Roof maintenance (individual), Trash removal. Beyond this you will have content insurance for the interior and of course taxes based on the property value. I hope this covers all your questiions.

Sam
Coral Stone HOA covers the maintenance of the exterior of the building, including the roof. It includes insurance for the exterior of the building as well. That is one of the advantages of condo living from an insurance standpoint. You would insure your contents for fire and theft.
The fees also cover lawn maintenance and irrigation, recreational facilities, and trash removal. The other costs involved in condo living are taxes and utilities. That's basically it. There is only one unit left for sale in Coral Stone. It is listed at $200,000. The other three are under contract. Would you like to view the unit? I would be happy to arrange it. Please feel free to call me or text. I can be reached at 772-538-1828. Sincerely, Lori Davis
Maintenance fees are $424 a month. It includes exterior maintence, trash, common area, lawn irrigation and master insurance. $100 application fee. There is only 1 property available. Call me for more info. It is listed at $200k. 1316 Coral Park Lane.