Conniek, Home Buyer in 93301

What amount over the offer of the home should you expect in fees and escrow when purchasing a home in the 110-130 k range?

Asked by Conniek, 93301 Tue Apr 26, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Conniek,

Expect your escrow fees and closing costs to be approximately 3 to 3.5 percent of the purchase price. This does not include down payment, based on the loan program you choose and any inspection fees. If you buy a bank owned home, you may end up with an out of town escrow. These fees tend to be a higher and your closing costs could be .50 to 1 percent higher. If you are not already working with an agent and/or a lender, I could refer you to a couple of good lenders that I work with and help you with the purchase of your home. Email: shanti@shantibrinsfield.com Cell: 661.978.7101
Web Reference: http://shantibrinsfield.com
Expect closing costs in that price range to be 3-3.5% of the purchase price. Not including what you would pay someone to do a Home Inspection which I highly recommend.