Sue Smith, Home Buyer in Carneys Point Township...

What agency is interested in long term rentals?

Asked by Sue Smith, Carneys Point Township, NJ Sun Sep 27, 2009

We are interested in long term rental to get a feel of the town and acquaint ourselves with the different areas and prices.

Answers

2
Sue This is what many people do--rent first, then purchase once they arrive at a neighorhood, community, city or area they'd like to live in and travel about for their personal errands and lifestyle. There are many rentals in and about Carmel--check craigslist for monterey bay, several rental companies in town, or vacation rentals--many are fully furnished; and signs posted in front of the house for lease/rental situation.
If you need more, I can connect you further. Linda Shepard, REALTOR(R) Keller Williams Realty, Carmel Market Center; RealEstateLinda@sbcglobal.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 27, 2009
Hi Sue Smith,
You might want to contact a Property Management company or a Realtor®.
There are some renters that will lease their property for 6 months plus, but most renters request a minimum of 1 year.

Hope I answered your question,

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
Realtor®