Home Buying in Belton>Question Details

Renedoshier, Home Buyer in Temple, TX

What about usda loan? I am first time home buyer. Do you know anything about 404 9th St. Belton TX.

Asked by Renedoshier, Temple, TX Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

4
USDA is a great choice for a loan product I have a great local lender that has worked a lot with USDA loan, and for the most part quick processing, in most cases so you can get into your new home! 254-466-0176 Vista Real Estate
USDA is a great choice if the property and the borrower qualify. Fees have been going up on these loans but if you do not have a down payment it can help you get a great interest rate with little or no money down. You can even roll in closing costs. I have had clients get all of their earnest money back at closing. so this is definitely a great option for you to look into.

Best of luck to you,

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Belton is a qualified USDA area and I have a lender that works USDA all the time. Raymond Rossi Remax Tempke-Belton (254) 231-1462
USDA loans are a very good product. They are still zero money down. Find yourself a good mortgage banker who is local and who is familiar with USDA loans. They will be able to give you all the details and criteria so that you can start your home search.