Greg, Home Buyer in Pagosa Springs, CO

What Are HOA fees for Hidden Valley Ranch?

Asked by Greg, Pagosa Springs, CO Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

6
Do HOA fees range different prices in hidden valley ranch?
Best Pagosa Greetings Greg,

Thank you for inquiring about one of Pagosa’s prestigious communities.

HOA fees in Hidden Valley Ranch range $4,000-5,000 per year. The fee include the following for this community:

-Maintenance for their central water plant and water system
-Maintenance for their private road system
-the 55 acre Lake of private fishing
-Acres of common area
-Two gates into the community
-As an Equestrian friendly community (maintains an Equestrian Facility)

This HOAalso maintains a well thought funding surplus (AKA Reserve Fund) to prevent large special assessments for its owners. Of course the views and Colorado recreation within Hidden Valley Ranch are yours to enjoy as well, that’s a hard one to put a price tag upon!

Please let me know if I can offer further assistance to you about Hidden Valley Ranch or other ranch areas of Pagosa, please call me directly at 970-903-0038, or email wensaunders@gmail.com.

I'm delighted to share my Pagosa knowledge,
wen
Hi Greg,
Annual HOA dues at Hidden Valley Ranch are slightly under $4000 per year. This is a gated community 4 miles North of downtown Pagosa Springs. There are 31 lots, each with a minimum of 35 acres. One of the unique features of Hidden valley Ranch is the 55 acre Hidden Valley Lake. This lake provides fantastic Fly Fishing for the property owners. Views of the Continental Divide are gorgeous. Let me know if you have further questions, I can be reached on my cell at, 970.946.2137, or email, juli@gallesproperties.com. Be well.
Greg
The HOA fees at Hidden Valley are $3892. per year Currently there are 2 active home listings in that subdivision. There are also several active land listings. I also have several other homes of the same quality found in that area that do not have any HOA fees. Feel free to give me a call (970)946-0930 or email me at ShelleyLow@centurytel.net.
I am happy to help

Shelley Low
Exit Realty
(970)946-0930
They cover road maintance, water, stocking the lake, etc..
HOA dues in HVR are just under $4,000 a year. Shoot me an email and i can get you a copy of the CC&R's if you want