Home Buying in Ocean City>Question Details

Miche.1026, Home Buyer in Williamstown, NJ

Were the Condos at 600 Pleasure Avenue on the Bay affected or destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. If so, how bad was the destruction?

Asked by Miche.1026, Williamstown, NJ Tue Mar 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099365796-600-Pleasure-Ave-1…

Answers

2
I toured this grouping of homes that sit right on the Bay in Ocean City after hurricane Sandy. All of the first floors were badly flooded and damaged. While I was there, All of the first floor interior walls of these units were being stripped out and appliances were sitting in the court yard. They were aggressively making repairs. These units have beautiful bay views, and are a cute little enclave of homes. However their location makes them very vulnerable.

If you would like to look at other units in Ocean City that faired better after Sandy, please give me a call!

Joanne Bernardini, SFR, CSSA
Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Casa Bella Realtors
c-609-947-2451
email: joannebernardini@gmail.com
The first floors of these units were affected by the storm and are being remediated. The docks will also need to be repaired. We have been through most of the units. Any questions please feel free to give us a call. 609-827-3119