Home Buying in Somers>Question Details

skilada, Home Buyer in Merrick, NY

We would love to build a home in the somers/katonah area. What is the best way to find an available lot? Is all available land listed on MLS?

Asked by skilada, Merrick, NY Wed Jun 5, 2013

Answers

6
Hi, You can enlist the help of a broker that can perform a search through the MLS. Just like homes, land can be listed for sale by owner as well. If you would like me to email all available lots based on your price range then feel free to message me directly.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Licensed Associate Broker
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 5, 2013
Thank you for the responses. We wanted to buy land and then have a modular house built, but it seems very difficult to find land in the area.
Why not simply work with an agent of your own...

I would be more than happy to give you information on architects, engineers and contractors that are in the area and are willing to build in the Somers/Katonah area however, do you have a lot in mind? If so, there would be several questions that need to be answered to see where you are in the process. There are many variables that go into building a home and I would like be able to have a conversation with you so I am able to help you in getting the correct information. I have much experience in new construction and deal alot with builders and contractors. Also, we have a new 15 lot subdivision in Somers that we are in the process of putting the roads in that I would be more than happy to discuss with you.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience and I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Joan Mancini
Broker Associate, SRES
Mancini Realty Inc.
358 Route 202
Somers, N.Y. 10589
914-248-6117
914-760-4193 cell
Hi Skilada,

I am a Katonah resident and well versed with new construction. There are many builders just breaking ground right now in Katonah. I am happy to let you know the sites currently available.

Alissa Salvatore
Associate Broker
Hi: I can help you to find lots in your desired area. There are lots listed on the MLS. Additionally, I can help you to analyze the intrinsic value of the lots to help you choose the best deal. Also I have a lot of construction experience so I can even help you build a house if you wanted. Please call me at 914-273-9688 if you want to talk more. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 90% with no fees.

If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.