Home Buying in Portsmouth>Question Details

Rita, Home Buyer in Arizona

We would like to know what is available to rent or buy in Portsmouth, NH

Asked by Rita, Arizona Fri Jul 3, 2009

We need wheelchair accessible housing. We are a couple with a small dog thinking of relocating to NH. Thanks for your help.

Answers

2
Hi Rita- Are you looking for a condo or single family, regular house, etc??
It will drastically cut your available options if you look for a place that already has a ramp built, etc. It may be worth considering just buying a place and having a ramp installed for you.
Do you want to rent or buy? If you need further help, please contact me. Thanks,

Ken L.
You ask, " We would like to know what is available to rent or buy in Portsmouth, NH. We need wheelchair accessible housing. We are a couple with a small dog thinking of relocating to NH.

Hi Rita,

You will find there is a great selection of property in Portsmouth, NH, you should be aware that prices in New Hampshire have held very well during the real estate correction that the USA as a whole has experienced. Meaning you may find prices high relative to Arizona. Your best bet is to find a Realtor who services Portsmouth and go from there. My company has offices in Portsmouth, Hampton and Exeter, so we could help you if you desire.

Find listings for Portsmouth in my website, http://(www.daneandsandra.com)below.

Dane Hahn
NH Broker