Home Buying in Eugene>Question Details

Toby, Home Buyer in Eugene, OR

We would like to check into VA foreclosures but do not know how to do that. Please advise.

Asked by Toby, Eugene, OR Mon Oct 20, 2008

How does one find out about VA foreclosures, bank foreclosures, other foreclosures, etc.?

Answers

4
hello Toby, Our office specializes in Rep and foreclosed homes. If you like I have access to the properties in our office and would be happy to help you. My website is http://www.RondaSellsHomes.com
Toby,
Are you looking for already foreclosed properties? If you are then,
there is no backdoor or short cuts to a list of foreclosrues. The Banks or Lien holders who bought the property back on the courthouse steps will list those properties once they go through their decision making processes like whether to improve them or list "as-is" and they determine that after getting thier own BPO (Brokers Price Opinion) and estimates of repairs if any needed. There are allot of properties out there that are REO (Real Estate Owned/Bank owned) and they are listed with traditional listing agents. Any agent that has access to the Multiple listing servicecan help you with those!
We sometimes get pre-foreclosre properties that we auction to the highest bidder once we get the banks to agree to a number.

If you are looking for properties that have not yet been foreclosed those are typically done on the courthouse steps and you have to have cash for those properties (no financing allowed)
If you are looking for bank owned properties, check out my website and click on the links at the right. Give me a call if you would like to tour one of the properties. sdurham.com The lists are free and are currently on the market.
Web Reference: http://www.sdurham.com/
Toby:

A local real estate agent will have access to all foreclosures. Here is a website that VA uses to promote their properties. It should not cost you anything to use an agent as the seller pays commissions. (even on VA/HUD foreclosures)