Home Buying in Poinciana>Question Details

Swansong, Home Buyer in Poinciana, FL

We would like to buy in Poinciana/Winter Haven. How do we find an agent interested in working with us with a cash budget less than $65,000?

Asked by Swansong, Poinciana, FL Sat Apr 2, 2011

Answers

5
Are you ready the facts?

Realtors don't want to have to deal with a $65,000 purchase which only pays them $1,950 for 5 times the effort it takes to sell a 100k home and all the extra hassles involved in those low deals!

Lenders don't want those low loan amount. Due to the crippling Obama regulations, it's to the point where lenders don't want to lend on those low loan amounts as they are 5 times the work for very little profit. Plus, you'll pay a higher interest rate because of the hits for a low loan amount.

It may sound blunt, but these are the facts....PERIOD!

Here is the alternative:

With rates this low, you're only looking at approx $45.00 per 10,000 increase in sales price. That's only about a tax deductible $90.00 per month to step up into the 85,000 range which you'll not only be able to purchase a much nicer home, more realtors will be interested in helping you and you'll likely have more financing options. You may be able to do 100% financing and purchase with closing costs paid for you too!

Look at 100k homes, make a lower offer, close and enjoy a much better purchase!

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage
steve@pro-option.com
Ph: 888 662 4404
I have lived in Kissimmee for 22 years. Poinciana/Kissimmee/Davenport is my main service area. Click on my photo and read my profile. That will help you decide if im the right person to work with. I mostly work with out of area and out of state buyers.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
407-791-9086

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
Hi Swansong. I'd be happy to connect you with one of buyer agents. We all live and work in Poinciana and have for 17 years. Check out my web site at http://PoincianaProperties.com

You can buy a really nice home for $65,000 or less in Poinciana.

Feel free to Google Bryant Tutas to get a feel for who I am and how I handle my business. I'll look forward to hearing from you. brokerbryant@gmail.com
Look here on Trulia. Talk to a few agents. Find one who wants to work with you and take it from there. Some Realtors will be happy to work with a good buyer no matter what the Dollar amount. Find some one you are comfortable with.
Genevieve Ramachandran

I work in this area. I'm located in Kissimmee/Poinciana area. I've worked with cash buyers before, and I'll help you through the process. We would definitely communicate to see what you are looking for. Contact me or browse my site for up to minute properties.

James Williams, III
RE/MAX Premier Properties
1628 W Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34741