Home Buying in Joshua>Question Details

jer1957, Home Buyer in Burleson, TX

We would like to buy a house in either Joshua or Godley, Texas. My credit score is 511 and my wife's is 575. We both clear $6000 a month.

Asked by jer1957, Burleson, TX Wed Apr 24, 2013

We have bought 2 houses in the last 10 years but we did Owner Financing and have paid off both houses. We sold one but we are currently living in the other.

Answers

4
have a mobile home in Joshua on 2.1 acres. with an Fha assumable mortgage. payment with property taxes and home owners insurance is $662.00. It needs some work paint, carpet etc. If interested you can text me at 972-375-3069.
Most Mortgage lenders are looking for a credit score of 620 or better. If you are close to limit on credit cards pay them off. If you owe any money and are in collections pay that off . Make sure all your payments are on time. And if you have had any past due payment that were 90 days late in the last year or two depending on the lender you will have a hard time getting a loan. Personally I would wait to try and get a loan until your score is higher you will get a better mortgage rate.
It looks like your income is high enough, depending on how much house you're trying to buy. Mortgage companies will look at length of time employed, verifiable salary and MOST IMPORTANT with your credit score....amount of downpayment.
I know if a lender who goes as low as 580 middle score for FHA.
What lender is that.
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013