Home Buying in Hingham>Question Details

Brendan Mclo…, Home Buyer in 94506

We would like to buy a 'cluster home' in the Green Harbor/Marshfield area of Massacusetts.We would prefer

Asked by Brendan Mcloughlin, 94506 Sat Jan 26, 2008

to not have too much maintenance because we are seniors and will be using this home for only a few months out of the year. We'd like to stay pretty close to the ocean, but not necessarily water front. We need two bedrooms and two baths and are willing to spend from $400 to 700K. Can you help? My e-mail in thenewmac@msn.com

Answers

4
Brendan, good morning. It sounds to me that you might like the development that I live in near Humarcok Beach. It's a 55+ community with all outside maintenance included in your monthly fee. Currently there are two homes for sale that meet your needs, one with 2 1/2 baths and one with 3 full baths. Additionally our office has condo listed , (also near Humarcok), that has 2 1/2 baths, two bedrooms and is handicapped accessible. All homes are in the mid $400 K range and availbable for quick sales. I would welcome the opportunity to show you what is available. Our office specializes in the Marshfield area with all of our agents members of the Marshfield community.

Dick
Brendan, I live in Scituate and work in Cohasset. I can think of something that might work perfectly that is in Humarock. Let me know if I might be of service. I can be very resourceful in finding properties that might work for you--especially as a cluster or in-law setup. Please feel free to call me. Peggy Dinger
Sure..I will emai you offline
Web Reference: http://www.JayMcHugh.com
Well Brendan, this is a nice area! And I certainly can help. I actually have a client who is looking there now.
Feel free to contact me!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Veronique Mendelson
617-477-5079
vmendelson@isellboston.com