Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

paul.goebel, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

We will be there mid July house hunting , I want a POC to spend some time showing us properties for rent.

Asked by paul.goebel, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jun 11, 2014

Single family 2 bedroom, pet friendly, 2 car garage, fenced yard 1 bath near NAS JAX, we have no children so schools are not real important.

Answers

2
POC = Point of contact

I respect an individual's decision to select a Realtor who has a minimum of 10 years in the business. But, I'd think that a business savvy and dedicated Realtor with less than 10 years in this business can be just as helpful as those with more than 10 years.
Often even MORE helpful, because they have more time to provide thorough assistance than a more established agent who has many listings and not a lot of time on their hands.
Flag Fri Jun 13, 2014
What is a POC ? To find a good Realtor that can answer ALL your questions for this property and others. Go to the top of Trulia and click on Find An Agent, then input the city you are interested in. The top Realtors will appear, click on their profile AND read their recommendation letters. If a Realtor has been in business for a minimum 10 years and has lots of recommendations then I’d call and interview the top 3 that have that level of experience and success.