Home Buying in Long Island>Question Details

Terry, Home Buyer in Rockland County, NY

We will be looking for a home in either Massapequa Park, or Oceanside, NY, can someone refer us to a buyer's

Asked by Terry, Rockland County, NY Fri Jan 2, 2009

agent? We are going to earnestly start looking in March for a possible closing date at the end of June early July. We are in contract to sell our house to a developer who is putting up senior housing in our area. This will be a cash transaction. We thought we might start looking end of January early February to see what's out there in our price range of $300,000 to $500,000. Any help would be appreciated. We currently live in Rockland County, NY

Answers

1
I am a Buyers Agent in Dix Hills - I have worked with buyers in Massapequa Park. I recommend that you take a look at Listingbook. This will help you navigate the market at your convience and it will give you up to the date information on properties you are interested in. My buyers love it because they search for what they like and correspond with me through e-mail. I am able to assist you during your search by accessing your "favorite list" - it is an amazing site to help you with your search. When I schedule a showing for you to view the homes you have selected you are represented by me as a Buyers Agent - I work for you. Here is the Listingbook Site - http://www.tinalouise.listingbook.com - Please don't hesitate to call (516)429-3488 or e-mail tinalrealtor@optonline.net me with any questions you may have.

Tina L. Vespoli
Prudential Douglas Elliman