Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

BARRY SCHNEI…, Home Seller in Midland, TX

We will be in Las Vegas on Sept 7th and would like to look at both resale and rental houses in the Del Webb community of Aliante. Who can help us?

Asked by BARRY SCHNEIDERWIND, Midland, TX Sun Aug 12, 2012

We intend to look at one Sun City community each day that week so date is flexible.
As stated in my other request, we are looking for a rental of 1100 sf or more for about 6 months we intend to buy a home of around 2000 sf or more when we find a bargain that my wife really likes.

Answers

6
Myrna Caridad B. Chavez’s answer
Just to make you aware, properties are comparatively still all good deals compared to the last 4-6 year but market is slowly turning around bit a time. I am quite familiar with Sun City Aliante as I live in the area, so I'll definitely be able to assist you in that regard if you let me. On the rental side of your plan, are you choosing to rent in that same community as well - reason I asked is because there are some homes "For Rent" there but I have to check if they have 6 months lease available at this time. Please email me at myvegashomes@gmail.com or call me at (702) 727-9640 so I can be of further assistance to you. Kind regards.
Hello, family.

My recommendation is that you consider a lease with an option to buy at a fair or appraised value price.

Our company offers lease options as well as conventional sales. Additionally, we deal with credit counselors and mortgage brokers who specialize in assisting you throughout the process. We look forward to hearing from you.

...and thanks for posting on Trulia!...we can't wait to meet you all:

http://lvpropertysearch.com/category/las-vegas-investment-ho…

I take it you need a rental home for about six months?? In that time you
intend on buying a home. If this is correct I would be happy to send you
some rental homes in Sun City. When you get in we can set up a time
to meet at my office. As of now the resale inventory is going down and
prices are hinging up a bit. But that does not mean there are no homes
for sale. It just means we have to look a little harder to find the deals.
Let me know if I can help.

Lorraine
Realty One Group
702-340-8664
Although we don't recommend it as a primary market for investment properties, he more you understand a particular market, the more qualified you will be to make sound business decisions.

Understanding current trends, including any changes in rents, mortgage rates and the unemployment rate, to name a few, enables good real estate investors to plan for the future.

Being familiar with specific markets allows investors to predict when trends are going to change, creating potentially beneficial opportunities for the prepared investor.

Please visit our website for a TON of information regarding this premise...

Hello bschne1909, I am feeling a bit confused here- When I got your message it was addressed to me but I see that it was a generic question anyone can answer. I live in Summerlin and have sold in Sun City Summerlin since it first broke ground 18 years ago. I have access to a furnished 3 bedroom condo that you may rent short term as an option too. I was a structural engineer for 15 years here in Nevada before I started selling real estate along side my wife. My expertise in construction is only to your benefit when buying a home in Las Vegas. We would get started with e-mail by me sending you pictures and home listings. I have more questions before I can send you homes so just give me a call and we'll get you started.
702.656.1818
Kurt
I am a premier partner of Del Webb communities and have helped several individuals find homes in the Del Webb Communities! The communities have lots of amenities for retirees and have been highly recommended by each client in these communities I have assisted in getting a home! Please call me or email me, I am available and can start a search for you for both rentals and resales. Please send me your info (ie email address) and I will have you searching before you arrive! Thank you for your time, Raina Musser

raina.musser@gmail.com
702-232-1287
http://raina.las.mlxchange.com