Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

BARRY SCHNEI…, Home Seller in Midland, TX

We will be in Las Vegas on Sept 4th and would like to look at both resale and rental houses in the Del Webb community of Anthem. Who can help us?

Asked by BARRY SCHNEIDERWIND, Midland, TX Sun Aug 12, 2012

Like every one, I’m looking for a good deal. My definition of a good deal is generally, a low price per sq ft. We would consider foreclosures or short sales but have not seen many of them in Sun Cities. In terms of buying, we are looking for a well laid out home of around 2000 sf or more. Well laid out means a plan where we can close off a living area or den for my use and have two bedrooms or one large area for my wife’s activities. Formal living or dining areas that can’t be closed off are a waste of space. In a larger home this is not a problem but in smaller homes it is. We really liked the casitas, so a smaller home with a casita might be OK. If house is a bargain price is not a constraint.
While we are very interested in an “active adult” community, we have never lived in one and are not sure if we would like it enough to justify the premium over a regular neighborhood so we want to look at rental homes in Anthem. For a rental, around 1100 sf or more is OK.

Answers

4
Although we don't recommend it as a primary market for investment properties, he more you understand a particular market, the more qualified you will be to make sound business decisions.

Understanding current trends, including any changes in rents, mortgage rates and the unemployment rate, to name a few, enables good real estate investors to plan for the future.

Being familiar with specific markets allows investors to predict when trends are going to change, creating potentially beneficial opportunities for the prepared investor.

Please visit our website for a TON of information regarding this premise...

http://lvpropertysearch.com/category/las-vegas-investment-ho…
Great plan! And thank you for all the detailed criteria! You know what you want and that is absolutely, hands down, one of the best assets when searching for a home! I have helped many retirees find homes in the Del Webb communities and love to see that feeling of satisfaction when I do so! Please email/call me and I can go in detail the homes that are available for sale and rent! Thank you for posting and look forward to assisting you, Raina

raina.musser@gmail.com
702-232-1287
Hello and good morning,

I work with many out of town buyers looking for homes like you describe. "active adult communities" can be as competitive in price as any other areas, offers many amenities with an HOA. I can certainly show you homes in Sun City, as well as Siena. You will not be disappointed with my honesty and professionalism. If you have not found another agent yet, please contact me at: LorenaP@RealtyOne LV.com. Make sure you bring your letter of qualification just in case you find something you want to put an offer on right away!

Thanks you again,
LorenaPetersen
702-327-9571
Hello bschne1909, I would be available on the 4th to show you homes that fit your needs. We should talk very soon in more detail so I can better serve your needs and meet your expectations.
There are many things to consider regarding any home purchase or rental expecially when relocating. Please contact me so we discuss this further.

Have a great day,